Happy 2011 from Carl Brind

Posted in By Carl Brind 0 comments

Let me start by wishing you all a happy 2011. I hope you had a great time over the festive period. Apologies for the lack of blogs towards the end of 2010. Things got a bit hectic with work, family etc. Anyway, I wont bore you with all that.
I hit the new year running, with lots of new and exciting projects. Ive started on some character development artwork. Its the first time Ive done anything like this, but Im really enjoying it. The characters are to be part of a game. At the moment thats all I can say but watch this space!!!
Ive also started work on a painting for Pete Best, the original drummer of The Beatles. Ill be posting photos on the progress of the work. Im hoping to take the painting up to him in the summer, when I visit Liverpool.
Im also busy getting work prepared to submit to the A127 Trail. Click here to visit the website or click here to visit their blog. I was lucky enough to be involved in the 2010 art trail. Its something I would defiantly recommend if you are artistic and live in the Basildon, Billericay and Wickford area.
Ill continue to post videos, website links, articles which I hope you will enjoy and find useful. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read my blog and all the best for 2011!!!