Britians Got Talent?

Posted in By Carl Brind 0 comments

I caught glimpses of Britain’s Got Talent tonight. I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s getting fed up with all these street dance acts, who say they are ‘different’ to the rest of them. Now don’t get me wrong some of them are talented, but seriously there’s nothing different between each of them. Most of the time they use the same songs to dance to. Last years winners we good, because they were doing something different, but even when they performed tonight I’ve seen so many groups do something similar. Mr Cowell obviously has these shows planned out in advance. He knows which acts he can put out on tour and make money from. I personally thought the regurgitating guy (Stevie Starr) was amazing. Now that IS a talent and is something different. But no, what goes through….. a dancer, who didn’t really do anything different and a group of acrobats. Yes the acrobats were very good and probably worthy of going through. I can see them doing big shows like Cirque de soleil. Even the ‘chopping chopping wood’ guy was doing something different. Maybe I should show my dancing skills off to Mr Cowell!!!!