Manksy In The Morning on X105

Posted in By Carl Brind 0 comments

Well this is a bit of a 'Brucie Bonus' of a blog. I hope you enjoyed reading my first blog and continue to do so. Id like to take this oppatunity to promote my cousin, Jono Manks, radio show. As some of you may know I have a branch of my family tree out in New Zealand. This is one place I would love to visit. Two of my cousins in particular are like brothers I never had. They are probably two of the nicest blokes you could meet and no Im not being biased.
One of them you may have heard me mention on Twitter or FB before, Jono. He is a radio DJ on a station based in Wellington on the north Island. If ever you get the chance, tune into his breakfast show on X105 (105.3fm). His show airs from 6am til 10am, Mon - Fri. If you arent lucky enough to live in Wellington, you can catch his show online. Simply visit http://www.x105.co.nz For those of you that live in the UK, his shows normally air 7pm til 11pm, Sun - Thurs....these times are based on you living in the UK during BST. He also appeared in Peter Jacksons film Lord Of The Rings : Fellowship Of The Ring. In the film he played a Ringwraith/ Dark Rider and a Twilight Ringwraith and was lucky enough to film alongside Elijah Wood. Jono also appeared in another film called Black Sheep. This was a Kiwi comedy-horror about a group of weresheep that go on the rampage.