Geneology

Posted in By Carl Brind 1 comments

After a busy weekend I set aside half a day to do some geneology. Its such an addictive hobby!!! I find it rewarding when you hit a brick wall then have to put in that bit of extra effort. Ive been very fortunate to have had help from Jonathan Brind who has spent over 20 years researching the Brinds family name. Today I visited the Essex Records Office in Chelmsford. If you are into family history, I would highly recommend a visit. Today I found pages and pages of new family history. Hopefully I will be able to tie up a few ends. Tomorrow I may possibly visit south London and see if I can find any more information. If you are interested in family history and are either looking to start out in it, or if you are stuck, please feel free to drop me an email.
This evening its back to designing the layout for the Basildon Arts Trail brochure. Im really proud to have been asked to design and produce this. I will also be having a think of what artwork I can produce for the BASFEST. If you have any ideas of iconic figures which would look good as artwork, let me know.